To design the Week 6-7 literature review paper, students will use the Week 5 information (annotated bibliography and outline) and five additional peer-reviewed primary research articles (total of 10 articles required). The literature review document must be 4-6 pages long in Week 6. For Week 7, students will add and/or remove content to meet the Week 7 assignment goal of a five page paper.
For this assignment, your goal is to present what you have learned about your topic across all of the articles you gathered and read. If your thoughts have evolved since you turned into your outline, it is OK to deviate from what you submitted in your outline last week! You are encouraged to:
- Use headings within your literature review to guide the reader through your thoughts as you summarize the key points you want to make.
- Be scholarly, but don’t use overcomplicated language. Be direct. Do not use colloquial expressions, and do not use first person (e.g., “I,” “me,” “my”).
- Do not simply write a paper that brings the reader through a summary of what you read article-by-article (like mini article critiques). Instead, each paragraph should be about a different point you want to make about your topic and what the combined literature demonstrates about that point. Expect to use multiple citations in each paragraph.
- Take a look at the introduction for the article you critiqued in Week 3 if you are unsure how to write your literature review. Notice how their literature review is focused on topics and a synthesis of others’ research and theory. Model your structure, tone, and “flow of thoughts” after theirs. Also, note how the authors have used citations and where they are placed.
- Create a References page that only uses references (not annotations). Be sure that your page lists your references in the proper order and that formatting and punctuation are correct.
To accomplish these goals, students are strongly encouraged to use the services of the Graduate Online Writing Studio. The Professor will monitor individual student use of the Graduate Online Writing Studio AND how students apply the recommended changes.
BONUS OPPORTUNITY: Students that use the services of the Graduate Online Writing Studioduring Week 6 will discuss their experience during the Week 7 discussion (e.g., how easy the process was, what type of feedback they got, how the service helped improve writing skills). If students do not use the Writing
The post ADHD In Twins How Often Are Siblings Affected Or Diagnosed /Please Try To Do As Soon As Possible appeared first on Essay Mine.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!