By now, you have identified your FAF Faculty Advisor and have had your Academic Learner Review (ALR) meeting. For this assignment, you will write a 1–2 page reflection paper about that experience. Please note since this is a personal reflection, it should be written in first person, with the use of “I” language. Your paper should include the following content:
- Review of academic history (learner transcript).
- Timeline for taking Track 2 and Practicum.
- Discussion of professional networking to set foundation for fieldwork.
- Minimum of three goals based on your timeline and program review. Set a goal to achieve in the next 12 months for each of the following categories:
- Academic Success and Program Completion.
- Professional Identity, Fieldwork, and Licensure.
- Self-Care and Life Balance.
The post ALR Reflection Paper appeared first on Essay Mine.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!