Write a 1000-word (minimum) paper, using APA standards, that addresses the following questions:
Families have changed greatly over the past 60 years, and they continue to become more diverse.
- Why is the family considered the most important agent of socialization?
- What caused the dramatic changes to the American family? What are those changes?
- Describe the differences in marriage and family life that are linked to class, race, gender, and personal choice.
- Do you feel the trend towards diverse families is positive or negative?
- If the trend changed towards traditional (pre-World War II) families, how would that affect women’s rights?
Please post your completed paper to the M3: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Explained why the family is considered the most important agent of socialization.||20|
|Described the changes to the family since 1950 to the present and explained why they occurred.||40|
|Compared and contrasted the differences in marriage and family with relation to race, socioeconomic class, gender, and marital status.||60|
|Provided your personal views on a trend towards diverse families as either a positive or negative.||16|
|Interpreted how a trend back towards traditional (pre-World War II) families might affect women’s rights||20|
|Organization (12 points): Introduction, transitions, conclusion.
Style (4 points): Tone, audience, word choice.
Usage and Mechanics (12 points): Grammar, spelling, sentence structure.
APA Elements (16 points): Attribution, paraphrasing, quotations, when appropriate or assigned.
|Timeliness||Late Work penalty.|
The post Already Being Helped! appeared first on Essay Mine.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!