1. An opening statement of the Research Problem and research Question(s) – these should
now be more detailed than what you had in your Topic Approval.
2. Discussion of major theories, models or streams of influence around this topic. This provides
your lecturer with evidence that you have gone deeper than your initial search now to find
literature that leads you toward answering your research question
3. Draw the reader’s attention to any contrasting views expressed in prior research in this area
and give your view of how differing opinions can be brought together to help answer the
research question and ultimately resolve the research problem. [the more comprehensive
your literature review, the better. Whatever you do NOT find out in this literature review
will leave you with more work to do when you move to the next part of the project, i.e.
4. Report how it has brought you closer to an answer to your research question(s).
5. Ensure all in text citations are correctly referenced.
6. Add a comprehensive List of References, in Harvard referencing style.
7. Append a statement indicating ‘who wrote which sections of this report’ An opening statement of the Research Problem and research Question(s
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writers are available 24/7 to complete all your assignments. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Tell Us “Write Essay for Me” and Relax!