n this journal,
- Reflect on the factors (cognitive development, language development, and intelligence), that you have learned about this week.
- Identify what you believe to be the most important variables that are associated with each of the following areas:
- memory development
- language developmentclick here
- infant intelligence development
- cognitive development in adolescence
- Evaluate your personal or vicarious experiences and/or weekly sources, utilizing citations, to support your beliefs about why, what you included, is of such importance.
Your journal this week should be 400 to 500 words and have an introduction and a conclusion as described in the Ashford University Writing Centers resource,click here. You should exhibit obvious attention to critical thought and understanding of the content, as demonstrated in Samantha Agooss TED-Ed Animation,. You should include citations as needed to support your ideas grading rubric. As this is your personal reflection about the material this week, your journal should limit the use of quoted material. Proper grammar should be applied, for which you should consider using the Writing Centers Gramarly center resource. At minimum, cite your text to support your asserttins within your explanation, but you may also use additional scholarly sources. The scholaryl tabla table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. References should be listed following the reflection. You will have until 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 (Monday) to deliver this journal reflection.
Carefully review the grading rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.click here
The post Assesment Task 5 appeared first on Deadline Masters.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!