- Working in a group of no less than two and no more than four people*, develop a simple business plan.
You must invent your own imaginary enterprise for the purpose of this exercise. Alternatively – and only if you cannot ‘create’ an entirely new enterprise idea – you may develop a business plan for an existing reallife (early-stage) business enterprise. If you choose the latter option, you will need to be able to show that it is YOUR business plan you are presenting, not somebody’s else’s existing plan. Also, if you choose this latter option, you MUST get specific approval for your topic/brand from your tutor or lecturer.
- Your plan must address, in brief, the following elements:
- description of your product or service;
- description of your market (ie. What kind of customers or clients you expect, expressed in bothdemographic and psychographic terms);
- what kind of customer relationships you will seek to achieve;
- what is your ‘business model’;
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!