Develop a coaching plan for an individual, your plan should include:
- Boundaries you will set with the client (communication in session and out of sessions, meeting time)
- Establishing client goals
- A timeline for goal completion, how many sessions will it take to meet goals?
- Establishing activities or work to be done outside of session by client
- Check-in points, which includes a self-reflection of what is working with the client and what is not working, how to adjust, checking in with client to see they feel they are making progress
- Wrapping up with client
- Setting future goals with client
- Reflection on development of skills, what worked, and what did not work
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency:
MS Psychology, Life Coaching
5.3: Develop a coaching plan for an individual.
The post Benchmark – Coaching Plan appeared first on Essay Mine.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!