Dreams and Meditation
1. One of the most interesting portions of Chapter 5 deals with Freud and his interpretation of dreams. Here is your chance to be Freud. Briefly describe one of your dreams and then do a Freudian interpretation of your dream. Make sure to include the following aspects:
- Brief Description of the Dream
- Manifest Content of the Dream
- Latent Content of the Dream
- What is your impression of the dream? Why is dream analysis controversial?
2. In addition to dreams, the text also introduced meditation. The practice, although an ancient exercise, is recently gaining rise in popularity and acceptance in the United States. Scientific research is growing supporting the profound benefits of meditation on stress reduction and wellness. Search online, or other source, for a description or example of a short ‘beginners’ meditation. Practice the meditation for at least three days. Describe the meditation and journal your experience. For example: Was it frustrating? Relaxing? Easy? Difficult? What potential benefits does meditation have in your life? Why meditation is not more widely utilized among Americans as part of their wellness routine?
Present your responses to 1. and 2. in a document that is at least two pages in length. Incorporate APA formatting and references.
Respond to the prompt below. Follow APA guidelines and include a title page, citations, and references. Please utilize LIRN to help you get started with your search. You may visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to utilize LIRN successfully.
Choose three concepts from Module 3 that you have found most interesting. Your submission must be at least 2 pages in length. Complete the following:
- Describe each concept.
- Explain the application each has to modern psychology or ‘real life.’
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.
The post Choose three concepts from Module 3 that you have found most interesting. Your submission must be at least 2 pages in length. Complete the following: Describe each concept. Explain the application each has to modern psychology or ‘real life.’ appeared first on Nonplagiarizedpapers.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!