Discussion: Parent Guide
Learning disorders and motor disorders can be difficult for parents to understand. They often have many questions that go unanswered and can create considerable misunderstanding. This misunderstanding can damage the child/parent relationship. The PMHNP can answer questions and provide guidance for the family in order to help reduce the uncertainty of the disorders.
For the Discussion, you will work with your group again to develop a Parent Guide for your assigned disorder.
- Analyze signs and symptoms of learning and motor disorders in childhood
- Analyze pathophysiology of learning and motor disorders in childhood
- Analyze diagnosis and treatment methods for learning and motor disorders in childhood
- Evaluate Parent Guides
To Prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the resources concerning your assigned disorder. Persistent (Chronic) Motor Tic Disorder
- Use your group’s Discussion Board to design and develop the Parent Guide before posting to the group wiki. For further guidance, refer to the Accessing Group Discussionsinstructions below.
Using evidence-based research, design and develop a Parent Guide for your assigned disorder including:
- Signs and symptoms (Just write on introduction and signs and symtoms)
- How the disorder is diagnosed
- Treatment options
Provide a minimum of three academic references.
Check HOW TO ORDER FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
We’ve worked on this exact assignment before from our pool of clients with a success rate of 95% and know what professors are looking for. We do not sell other clients assignments but you can ORDER YOUR CUSTOM WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT to avoid plagiarism or even similarity in ideas and get it done by our team of professionals! “
The post Discussion: Parent Guide appeared first on High Quality Essay Writing Service.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writers are available 24/7 to complete all your assignments. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Tell Us “Write Essay for Me” and Relax!