Signature Assignment Title: Health Care Finance and Economics
Signature Assignment Description/Directions: Presentation
- Why are balance sheets important to healthcare organization finance and what area of the balance sheet would you consider the most critical?
- Comparing organizational costs, which costs does nursing administration have little control over and why? Which costs would be most important if you are expanding your services and considering quality improvement measures?
- Compare and contrast for-profit and not-for-profit corporate structures based on the information available from a balance sheet and an income statement? Fundamentally, what are the differences?
- Goodwill and patents are considered what types of assets? Give detailed examples and explain.
- Compare and contrast assets which are the essential economic lifeblood of a healthcare organization stability. Give detailed examples and explain.
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Review and use at least four scholarly sources to support your perspective and make certain to review the module’s rubric before starting your presentation.
Leger, M. & Dunham-Taylor, J. (2018). Health care financial management for nurse managers: Merging the heart with the dollar (4th ed.). Boston: Jones & Bartlett.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NERDY ASSIGNMENT HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Health Care Finance and Economics Presentation appeared first on Nerdy Assignment Help.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!