Marketing Report: University Going Global
You work in a marketing consultancy. It is your job to prepare a report to the Dean of Hertfordshire Business School on your outline plan for entry into either South Africa with business related programmes of study.
Your Report should identify as a minimum the following:
You are to produce an outline marketing plan for entry into either country. See assessment requirements below for some ideas of indicative content.
Approach/steps to follow:
This marketing plan should have a minimum of 6 sections and be logical, well-researched using Harvard Referencing. It should be written objectively with evidence-based discussion. You are advised to use a “Marketing Plan” structure.
Include ‘signposting’ of the key issues which follow in the report. Briefly introduce the content and purpose and the market, detail your objectives.
- Findings and analysis, product and market related issues. This will require research into the Universities’ and Business Schools capabilities] and external analysis [this should be from your previous group assignment.]
- Evaluate the above in a table as a SWOT. All findings should be presented in an Appendix.
- Outline an action plan that includes standardised and adaptive strategies, where necessary and relevant marketing theory. You should also consider the mode of market entry.
- You should demonstrate that you are basing your strategies on the evaluation of your SWOT. You are expected to consider cultural differences. This section is where the detail should be. It should represent at least 60% of the report.
Summarises the key points already made and link to the task set. No new information.
- Reference list (at least 15 references, with at least 10 academic [journal articles and books], please separate academic from secondary).Give full details, following CASE Harvard Referencing guidelines.
- Appendices must be linked to the body of the work – do not include if not referred to.
It is essential that:
Each of the sections are covered (if not, there will be zero% for that section). You show ability to describe theoretical concepts and then use examples as illustrations. Marketing Report: University Going Global
You do not make unsubstantiated assertions, references must back up your in-text statements
You use Harvard Referencing throughout this report, linking theory to this practical business example.
You do NOT engage in primary research for this task.
- Show awareness of other aspects of marketing to convince the marker that you understand the subject.
- Read and use a range of recent academic resources, e.g books, journals, websites for Mintel reports, Keynote, etc
- Do NOT use Wikipedia/ website references alone
- Paraphrasing others’ views and give the relevant source, is generally better than using direct quotes
- Check grammar, use UK spelling and try to use PEEEL to structure your main paragraphs. Refer to CASE
- Evidence of independent thought and original applications may improve your mark
- Use Arial Font size 12, double spacing between paragraphs.
- As this task is worth 70% of your Module, it is expected that it appears worthy of 50 hours work
- Submission Instructions
You should follow a report structure using headings and sub-headings. Include an appendix if necessary, but these MUST be referred to in the report, and the references; these will not be included in the word count. You must reference any sources of information used. All references stated at the end MUST be used in the report.
The post Marketing Report: University Going Global appeared first on DoMyClassWork.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!