Take an informal personality test here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp. (Note that this test is not the official Myers-Briggs Personality assessment.) After you have completed this personality test, read about what your scores mean in terms of your personality. Following completion of this online personality test, complete the following.
Part 1—Create a title page.
1. Create a title page using proper APA style, and include the title of your paper, your name, your university affiliation, a running head, and page numbers.
2. Use the following pages of this document as a guide for what the style should look like for the pages of your document.
Part 2 – Write a 3-4 page paper, not including the title page or the reference page, that addresses and integrates each of the following components.
1. What was your personality type according to this online test? What does it mean?
2. Describe your experience taking this personality measure and your thoughts about personality testing based on your experience.
3. Using your textbook, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this type of personality test? Did your experience reflect any of these advantages/disadvantages?
4. Do you think being aware of someone’s personality could be helpful in predicting their behaviors (e.g. workplace behaviors, behaviors in social settings, relationships, etc.)? And if so, how could we use personality measures in these settings?
5. How does the concept of personality as you have learned and experienced this week fit within a biblical worldview?
Part 3—Create a page for a reference.
1. Create a page for references.
Use proper APA style heading and style for the references
The post Personality Test appeared first on Essay Mine.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!