STRATEGIES FOR ENHANCING LEARNING AND MEMORY
We have explored strategies for enhancing learning and memory in several ways, answering questions like:
- How can we use learning and memory theories and research to memorize important information and create more effective study techniques?
- What is the best way to store information in long-term memory?
- What are some strategies we can use to help us get information out of long-term memory when we need it?
Using course readings, supplemental scholarly literature, and other relevant sources as a basis, develop a presentation on strategies for improving learning and memory.
- Develop your presentation using Power Point, Prezi, or a similar alternative file format.
- Your presentation will be in two parts:
- Part 1: Focus on three techniques for enhancing learning and memory. These are general techniques that can be used with anyone, including yourself!
- Part 2: Focus on memory techniques for a specific population you plan to work with (such as children, older adults, autistic individuals or another special needs population).
- The length of your presentation should be 10–15 slides (not including the title page and references).
- Slides should contain bullet points or brief phrases as well as images (topic-related pictures or clip art) on select slides. Optionally, you may also insert short video clips.
- You are also required to use the notes section to include expanded details that elaborate on the slides.
- Use your course resources and at least three peer-reviewed and scholarly resources (no more than five years old) to help support your presentation.
- Review the Strategies for Enhancing Learning and Memory ï»¿Scoring Guide as you work through this assignment to ensure that you complete all required elements.
The following resources will help you locate sources to support your ideas and cite them appropriately using APA style:
- APA Style and Format.
- PSYC3500 – Learning and Cognition Library Guide.
- Assignment Guide.
When you have finished your presentation, write a separate, one-page self-evaluation of your work compared to the scoring guide criteria.
- Ensure that you have completed all assignment requirements (ideally at the distinguished level).
- Evaluate your performance using the criteria in the scoring guide.
- Compare and contrast your self-evaluation from the Week 5 assignment with the feedback provided by your instructor to align your personal evaluation with faculty expectations.
- Indicate the proficiency level you met for each criterion.
- Include the scoring guide (including comments) with your self-evaluation.
- Submit as a separate attachment when you submit your presentation.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Sources: A minimum of three scholarly sources published within the past five years is required.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 10–15 slides (not including the title and references slides).
The post Power Point Presentation & Self Evaluation appeared first on Essay Mine.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!