1. Resource required: Chapter 7 Deviance in Society: the Basics.
2. The Checkpoint:
- Should give an example of a human behavior that is considered deviant in one society but is not considered deviant in others.
- List factors that have contributed to this society’s perspective of the deviant behavior? Why does this society consider the behavior to be deviant but other societies do not?
- When a crime is committed by someone who has a powerful status in this society, how is their deviant behavior handled in comparison to someone who has less power in society.
- You may use a current event as an example.
3. Your response should be 200 to 300 words and follow APA format. You also need to attach the certificate of originality, and cite 2 or more references.
The post Sociology appeared first on Essay Mine.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writes are available 24/7 to answer all your questions. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Find a tutor to help you with your papers!