Throughout this course, you have learned about many of the fundamental concepts of creative writing. You have applied these concepts to create a short story of your own, and the skills you have developed will help you become a published author, write for your own pleasure, and tell the stories you want to tell to the world. In this Reflection, you will evaluate what you have learned over the last six weeks and explain how you plan to use and improve your new skills beyond this course.
Questions about this assignment? Post them in the Contact the Instructor area on the left navigation bar. That way, everyone in the class will see, and benefit from, the Instructor’s response.
To prepare for this Reflection:
- Reflect on the knowledge and skills you have acquired since beginning this course.
- How have your critical reading and creative writing skills improved?
- Consider the strategies that you applied to your Final Project short story.
- What strategies did you learn, and subsequently incorporate, while you were working on your story?
- Which part(s) of the writing process did you find to be the most challenging?
- Reflect on what you might do differently if you were to start your short story from the beginning.
- Consider how your perspectives regarding creative writing have changed since the beginning of this course.
- Write a 1- to 2-page paper assessing your personal strengths and weaknesses in your ability to read and write short stories. Be sure to include answers to the following questions:
- What did you find most challenging about writing your short story?
- What will you do to improve your next short story?
- What advice would you give a student beginning this course regarding how to write a successful short story?
Writing and Formatting Expectations:
- Write from the “I” point of view. After all, this is about you.
- Indent the first sentence of each paragraph. Block paragraphs are not acceptable for this assignment.
- Your final document should:
- Be in a 10- or 12-point font, such as Times New Roman or Verdana.
- Be double-spaced throughout.
- Have 1-inch margins for top, bottom, left, and right.
By Day 7
Submit your Reflection by Day 7. In order to receive full credit, all assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Contact the Instructor area on the left navigation bar. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
To access your rubric:
Check Your Assignment Draft for Authenticity
To check your Assignment draft for authenticity:
Submit your Week 6 Assignment draft and review the originality report.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post WK6 ASSIGNMENT: Reflection appeared first on Top Grade Professors.
Welcome to originalessaywriters.com, our friendly and experienced essay writers are available 24/7 to complete all your assignments. We offer high-quality academic essays written from scratch to guarantee top grades to all students. All our papers are 100% plagiarism-free and come with a plagiarism report, upon request
Tell Us “Write Essay for Me” and Relax!